EURO-MATIC supply the widest range of Playpen ball sizes available in the market starting at the smaller 50mm and 60mm Therapy™ Playpen Balls suitable for special needs children which provide excellent physical support whilst giving more tactile and visual stimulation. The most common standard Playpen Ball diameter available is the EURO+Plus™ 75mm but we also offer the EURO+Plus™ 80mm for bigger Ball Pools and Pits. Common sizes are:
- 50mm – Therapy™ Playpen Balls
- 60mm – Therapy™ Playpen Balls
- 75mm – EURO+Plus™ Regular Balls
- 80mm – EURO+Plus™ Extra Balls
Our most common playpen ball, the 75mm EURO+Plus™, is available to order online, in multiples of 500.
- Standard stock colours are Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet, Pearl White and White
- Standard mixed colour bags comprise of Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue and White
- Any other special colours can be produced to the Pantone scale subject to minimum order quantities and lead times. Ask for details
The constituent materials that go into making Playpen Balls are all FDA approved. From the colourants through to the special mix of LD and LLD plastics (which includes a UV inhibitor), they are carefully chosen to ensure no degradation from U.V. sunlight and that they conform to stringent US and European flammability and toxicity legislation.
Because of our strict quality control and rigorous testing procedures, we are the only supplier confident enough to offer a two year guarantee against splitting or breaking in normal use due to strict quality control and rigorous testing procedures. Of course you can expect them to last much, much longer.
Our EURO+Plus™ Patented Technology (US Patent No. 5320887 and granted Patents in Europe) produces Playpen Balls of unrivalled quality throughout the World. Despite this, during every production run and colour change we put samples through a tougher environment than any playpen ball will ever experience by compression testing to 50% of their diameter and this is done 20,000 times per test. The strength and durability of our EURO+Plus™ Playpen Balls are second to none and certified by TUV according to the Directive 2009/48/EC.
All our balls have the ability to be customised with you own logo to give that personal touch to your project or scheme. With very little investment you can have a unique design or motif on the outside of the ball to distinguish your product or for marketing purposes. We also offer a range of non standard colours and can colour match for events such as weddings/ charity fundraising events/ corporate events/ themed playhouses/ seasonal requirements
How many balls do I need?
We can give you an accurate calculation for any area but please find a rough guide to help you:
- 1m x 1m x0.5m deep ( e.g toddler paddling pool) = 1500 balls / 3 bags
- 2m x 2m x 0.5m deep (e.g. kiddies paddling pool) = 6000 balls / 12 bags
- 3m x 3m x0.5m deep (e.g. average box room) = 13,000 balls / 26 bags
- Football pitch size with a 1m deep area would be 15.5 million balls / 31,110 bags
Please do get in touch if you need help with calculations on 0330 311 0003